December 07, 2005

Random Thoughts

  1. Good old days are actually bad for they have deserted me with no sympathy and the bad old days are actually good for the same reason.
  2. What ever I see is just the past even if I continue to live in the future. My eye is a camera and uses light as a means to see an image. What ever my eye captured reaches my mind after sometime be it a millionth of a second. I can only see my past even while living in the present.
  3. There is nothing called impulse. Mind being a data bank stores every situation in the form of a mathematical model. When similar stimulus is given the same response comes out. Thats what we call impulse.
  4. People should never tell someone not to carry their opinions. This very opinion that one should not carry opinions is an opinion in itself.
  5. I am happy with your silence and comfortable oblivion about my existence in your mind. For even when you shall desert me you leave me with the same, your silence and the oblivion in your mind.