November 14, 2005

My Love

A psychological state of inspiration or desperation I am not quite sure but these lines I penned down on the beachside alone represent my mind, heart & soul and the unknown mission I am onto-- may be? I do not even know did she take birth or did she die after having done so. I am not sure if I d ever meet her and express my distress for years without her along my side. I do not know if my life is just a second away for ever from reaching her and she d always be ahead of me, teasing me in a pleasing way. I do not know who is she, how does she look like. I do not even know if I d find the ever lasting peace in her. I dont know if I d ever get a chance to strangle myself in her dark strong tresses until death. I hope she exists and exists only for me. I dont know if I am in love with her. I am sure of just one thing & thats the fact that I am not frightened by the unknown and I d ever remain in search of the unknown, the gal so esoteric and yet simple, the gal so bubbling and yet calm. Am I searching her in the wrong places, but I d find the rightness in all my wrongs for I d wait all along. And so it goes my journey for her and she can only be seen by the blind probably!!

No comments: