November 14, 2005

The Rigidity Of My Rightness

Glaring with proud eyes,
And standing up for my solitary righteousness,
As if u were too blind to see the truth,
My voice persisted,
Although confused and weak,
As if u had no choice,
But to listen to my hollow words,
I always told u,
I am right and you are wrong,
For these were the words of my ostentatious conviction,
No one ever heard me say,I am wrong,
For these were the words of my veiled weakness,
I put my selfish and sordid deeds,
Into the jargon of noble and moral words,
I made the whole scene phony,
Only to justify my responsibility of being called right,
Never did I learn to apologize,
Did u hear me say…The language of the head is thought,
And the language of the heart is feelings,
But I never knew the meaning,
For the meaning of the word lies in the people,
Yet I had the courage to point a finger,
But lacked the wisdom to defend my blunders.

No comments: