November 14, 2005

Never Ending


In the calmness of the roaring sea tide,
In the green life of the fallen dead tree,
In the cozy warmth of the dark winter nights,
In the deafening sound of the sorrounding silence,
In the cool breeze that makes me dreadfully sweat,
In the luxurian comfort of my exhausting dearth,
In the hectic trail of my lasting sojourn,
In the unspeakable rejoice of my tears and mourn,
In the bountiful serenity of my mad rage,
In the unraveled mysteries of a final page,
In the eternal shine of the gloomy eclipse,
In the bony softness of my parched lips,
In forlorn hopes, I searched thee,
Beckon me with your voice so divine,
Throw me into an entrancing bliss,
And enthrall me in a lifelong kiss,
My Love, My joy, Where art thou?
While all the nature is crushing me down,
Come over My Love and atleast kill my heart,
In the misery of an estranged life..... dont let me last!!

No comments: